** THE OWNER **

My photo
Simple yet particular on certain tinny things.

Saturday, April 9, 2011


Thanks God for this lovely child.....We are gifted to a priceless gift.

Eryn is going to be 11 months old in another few days and yet I found I didnt write about her growth progress quite some time already.

Time really passess so fast and I even didnt realized my daugther is going to be 1 year old soon. She is pretty much the same as she is 9 months old but she is really getting smarter by now. She can understands many simple words like sleep time, milk time, bath time, wee-wee, no, coem to mommy etc...and knows how to wave bye bye, shakes her head, clap her hand very well too.. and I just realized how far i have been a mom to a child. It's a complicated mix feeling of being a mother not to say a full time mother. I resigned from my work half an year before I am pregnant and got into as a full time mother after the arrival of my princess. Being a full time mother is not just like any other job. it's the most important job there is and dont ever get a break even when i'm sick. Motherhood is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. no sick days no annual leave, No vacation time. but honestly, it's all worth it to see those beautiful smiling face everyday.


Though it is harder that I expected and even tougher than any other job, but I enjoyed every moment spare with my daughter. seeing how she grow from a baby into an toddler now. she is no longer a sleeping baby but an active baby now. and she is on her learning process to call mommy(in fact, she knew how to call daddy last month). I have no other word to describe how my feeling is when she is holding me tight. she is just part of me from the date she got attached to my uterus wall.


People start asking us when do we plan to go for the second one. Well, we have no plan in the meantime. We hope to give our best love to our first daugther till the day when we are well prepared for the second one. Husband always told me, he will be happy too if Eryn turn to be our only child. Deep in my heart, i hope to have another brother or sisiter for Eryn so that she will learn to share every thing in her life and even her parent's loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment