** THE OWNER **

My photo
Simple yet particular on certain tinny things.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Innocent

The topic tells clearly what i temted to blog about today. I received a birthdya greeting from my friend this morning and did some chit chat with her through FB. but the at the end of the day, i found out that i turn to be a Kepo-ma. this is funny and i would said the so called girl is type of innocent. don't she think that she is a bit over reacted over this matter plus this is non of her business too. I resigned from the job 2 years ago and I really wish to have a peace of mind ever since i left the place. It's not i dont get a good benefit from there instead i did. It's not I am not happy with the boss, it's not because I don't like the wok environment. I left with a very special reason and i did this for my future child. but the gossips from the Super gossip lady is a never ending story.She can have any topic if i did some contacts with my ex-colleagues. I have every right to contact with any people and i have every right to talk about them as long as i neither hurt them nor bringing harm to them. I just hope to end the story here and i wish this super gossiper wills read my blog about her. yeap, lady listen. I have already left this place and i have my right to keep touch with any body i like. I have my right to voice out and even talk to other, i dont think i have to consult you before i start my conversation. you are just like dust in my life and i suppose can ignore all your unecessary comments or rubbish opinions but you are really kind of disturbance in my peaceful life.I am really thankful and appreciated the arrival of my baby girl in my life. i never doubted about the creation of God and i dont think only good people will get baby boy. hey lady pls pay attention here, good people wont get any child too if they didnt intercourse. only the fertilization of egg and sperm then comes then baby and baby gender is all decided during the course of frertilization. good man himself can decide for a baby gender alone. and you who declaire yourself as a good people, pls do me a favour. stop saying i am kepo-ma as i'm really not kepo if compared with you at least i only kepo about my own life and never bother others. are you too bored or too free, why dont you get yourself a boyfren and try the feeling of being busy with dating out..oopss maybe you couldn't get one and that's explained why u are so free to bother about other's life. Pls let your rubbish mind stop here and give me a peace of mind on my special day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment