** THE OWNER **

My photo
Simple yet particular on certain tinny things.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

to my love, eryn

In the past, I always dreamed to have a kid. I always like the feeling of being surrounded by kids. But I never knew that I will be a mother to a kid at this age until we found out I'm actually pregnant in one of the afternoon two years ago. all my dreams have became reality just because of the two lines appear on the HPT. evrything were so great and we praised the Lord for this precious life in our family


the arrival of my princess is not an accident but we called it as a fate. she is the darling and she is the idiolt too. she brings hapinnesses and she bring disappointments too. what ever she is, we are so contented to bring her up till now. Time passed so fast and she has now grown up to a infant and soon she will be a toddler. she is no more a crawling baby but a walking baby. she is no more (of course still crying but not that frequent) a crying baby but a talking baby now. She is now much differ from the time i first saw her in OT room. Being the only child of mine, she is the princess, she is the darling, she is the everything of us.


I enjoyed very moment spend with my lil girl. she is so lovely to an extend that i couldnt find a word to describe her.being a full time mother, i spend all my days and nights with this lil girl. the bond is so strong and i just feel like it's getting harder for me to let go her. i am with her from her first breath till now, I'm with her from her first cry till now, I'm with her from she first smile to me till now......i couldnt remembered how many times i cleaned her stool, i couldnt remembered how many times i bath her, i couldnt remembered how many sleepless night i had but one thing for sure is I know my girl is grwoing well.


Along the years, i did complaint, i did gave up and i was disappointed at times too. I doubted with my sacrifices when she is not bahaving at the way i wish she to be.I never knew that all my sacrifices are worth enuough until she started to call me "mama". Yeap, I am a mom to a child now. I know i have every responsiblity to her until the end of my life in this world and I just pray that we will be able to give her the best life whenever possible.




1 comment: