** THE OWNER **

My photo
Simple yet particular on certain tinny things.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Parent's love

It's a holiday today.

We visited my aunt this morning. I should said this is a forced visit.my aunt who is 70s and being dignosed final stage brain tumor last month.

She used to be a tough woman for the whole of her life, used to work in the farm with husband for the past 50 years and being never spent a cent to enjoy her life and worst still she never know the fun of travel by airway and now she is seriously sicked. I am sad though i'mm not close to her at all. life can be so fragile and she may even have any plan to leave her family, to wave this wrld a goodbye at the moment but the fact is she will leave anytime....

I am not really upset by her sickness but to me the way her husband and siblings treat her strike me badly. They never take her illness seriously and to them the final stage brain tumor is just like the normal fever. The chemotheraphy is just like a sun bath. I'm really upset to see this. we as siblings to our parent and it's a must for us to take good care of them when we are able to do so(what i mean is when we grew up). We shuold give them the best as we affordable. For what i see from them, they are trying to throw the ball to others. And maybe they are too scared to really look into the problem....

Life is really short and we will never know when is our time to go back to our heavenly father. I wish and I pray that i will do my best to treat my parents well just like they way they brought me up, giving me the chance to explore and educated me. All i have today is from them...yeap i should be thankful and God please bless my parent with a good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment