** THE OWNER **

My photo
Simple yet particular on certain tinny things.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's all about me!

I have not blog for quite sometimes. it's not because i have run out of idea what to write but it's all about time concern. I run out of time nowsaday and 24hrs seem to be too short for me.

I have no time for tv now.
I have no time to shop for new clothes now.
I have no time to go saloon now
I have no time for pedicure nad manidure now.
I have no time to read book now.
I have no time to write something now..

It's really hard to get throught this three months but I am lucky as the time past faster that i never thought to be.

Eryn is growing well and she is awake most of the time now. I need to spend more time to play with her, talk with her, cuddle her now. Well, she is a super cutie and able to make lots of different sounds rather than Coo-coo. I hardly believe that she is here for 3 months time while i feel like I have yet done enough as a mom.

I hate the elder in the church asking me when do we plan to have second one. well, this is not my concern at least for this coming one year time. Most importantly is I had a ceasarean cut which means that i can only try to conceive again when Eryn celebrates her first birthday. and secondly, we had plan for the second one but this wont come so fast and this only will happen after we have our first family trip to australia and hopefully after our second honeymoon too. Trust me, it's not easy to done with the prenancy journey and it's even thousand times harder after the arrival of baby. Although i did enjoyed to grow a baby and really cherished with her every growing process but still my selfish instict did strike me at times too for where i really missed the quiet time we had before the arrival of our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment